THE TOP TEN REASONS TO LIVE IN ITALY
- Flat Tax (see details below)
- There are more UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITES than in any other country on earth
- Italy has some of the most beautiful towns on Earth – see “15 OF THE MOST STUNNING TOWNS IN ITALY“
- Fast Weekend escapes to Milan, the Lake District, Tuscany, Venice, Sardinia, Capri, Amalfi Coast and many more
- Probably the best FOOD AND WINE in the world (Sorry France)
- Fashion & design and the Dolce Vita
- No Real Estate capital gain taxation after 5 years from purchase
- Low Property Taxation
- Excellent and free Healthcare for residents
- Heritage taxation exemption up to 1 Million (more details available upon request)
Italy’s new Flat-tax
Ordinarily, Italian resident Individuals are subject to tax on their worldwide income. However, recently Italy introduced an alternative tax regime that consists in the payment of a fixed amount of €100.000 per year on foreign source income.
Who does the Flat-tax regime apply to?
The new Flat-tax regime applies to non-resident individuals who transfer their tax residence to Italy. The Italian Tax Administration clarified that individuals must actually move to Italy in order to benefit from the new Flat-tax regime. Access to the regime is limited to individuals who have had a foreign tax residence status for at least 9 out of the last 10 fiscal years. Read more
You could also get most of the above benefits without having to re-domicile by staying the the Villa Boomerang on Lake Orta, voted as the most Romantic lake in Italy.
ABOUT THE VILLA BOOMERANG ITALY
The Villa Boomerang on Italy’s Lake Orta is one of the premier vacation properties in the lake district in Italy. Totally private, easy to get to, easy to stay at, fully equipped, yet still affordable.